Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Gifts

This is a fabulous book...A new friend online sent it to me...I read to page 194 the first night that I got it. It was a gift that I needed! It helped me realize I'm not the first nor the last to have a child with trisomy 21. Surprizingly so many are born to mothers under age 35....over 80 %.
Check out this link and listen to the song..I think it speaks for all children...life is a miracle!!
http://giftsds.segullah.org/photo_montage.htm

A friend once told me ...her mother said "all children should be welcomed into the world"!
Wise mama!
If you have children..go hug them ...no matter how old they are ....let your eyes light up when they enter the room...let them know how much you love them. All of my children mean the world to me....they are my world!!

No comments: