Saturday, March 31, 2007

trip to toronto

Tessa had her annual check up with the neurosurgeon this week in toronto...it went well.In fact, she can now wait a few years before going back to him unless she has any problems...so that was nice news.

We made it to our fav restaurant the mandarin....as usual it was yummy...and we filled our faces ....after leaving the restaurant...we were rear ended by another van as we went to go onto a main road...so the fun began...the police do not come to accidents like that so we had to follow the lady that hit us to the police station...luckily she knew where she was going. two hours later papers were filled out and we were on our way...to Grandma Mary's ....that made our visit to Mary's shorter than we planned :(

We got to see Grandpa Borris...he's more mobile then ever ....Connor kept staring at him...and he made strange with Grandma Mary...i think it's grey haired women that he makes the most strange with.


Connor and I both went to the chiropractor yesterday...he's perfect...I likely got whip lash and "could have a long recovery" in the words of my chiropractor....in the words of myself "that sucks".

Check out the 2 sets of photo bucket slide shows below...I just posted them today.

Have a great weekend.... Tessa is on a video clip for the Easter Seals telethon tomorrow. They filmed here last Monday....they filmed her making a salad, getting off the bus, feeding Connor, doing her hair and make up with Meagan, going up and down the ramp, showing how her bathtub lift works and filmed her drawing some fashion pictures of clothing....it was interesting although nerve racking for me...i like to be behind the camera not in front of it..I did most of the talking for it...only on a microphone instead of on camera...wringing my hands as I did at the beginning of the taping...all the liquid from my mouth went to my hands..I hate being on camera ...did I mention that?

Today I decided I'm so far behind on life ...that I just have to get at it and start finishing things that I start...so I'm off of here to finish that bag of chips and dip that I started.....hmmm...did I start a bottle of vodka....maybe I need to finish that too...lol....until i blog again....enjoy life and live it to it's fullest!!!

Sheena

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh dear – sorry to hear of your accident. Darn it. I’m glad that it was not serious! Chips and vodka, huh? Heck, if I wasn’t pregnant, I’d join you. Better stick with veggies and orange juice on my end!