Thursday, May 3, 2007

Connor's 9 months old today

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR !!!!! age 9 months today....I took him to get him weighed...he
weighs a whooping 13 pounds 10 ounces....the lady said he should be about 16 pounds to triple his birth weight...which will be August 3rd.....so he has time. He's just a lil boy:)

Tessa got student of the month for April for French....she came home the other day grinning with her certificate and special student of the month book mark.

She's grinning ear to ear today because Hilary Duff is coming to our city for a concert. She loves Hilary Duff:) We'll have to get tickets for sure. I might be standing in line at 5 am...the day the tickets go on sale with baby...lol..I hope not!

here's our newest slideshow....enjoy.

3 comments:

Kacey Bode said...

Connor is so cute!! My Ella Grace will be 9 months on May 30th and also has Ds. I was laughing when reading your previous post, Ella too will not sit up unless tricked because she would much rather stand!! They sure are strong and it is hard to fight her and make her sit!!! Cute Cute Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Conner is a doll.....thank you for sharing him with all of us.

Michelle said...

Happy nine months, dear Connor! My guy, Elliot, turned nine months on May 8. My, how time flies! Hugs to sweet Connor!